Water comes in various forms in World of Warcraft:
- What you swim in.
- A form of drink used to generate mana while out of combat. Mages can conjure various levels of it.
- An ingredient for various recipes.
- A type of quest item.
Types of water as drinks
- Refreshing Spring Water
- Bubbling Water (req level 15)
- Enchanted Water (req level 25)
- Bottled Winterspring Water (req level 35)
- Bottled Alterac Spring Water (req level 55; BoP)
- Conjured Water (from level 5 spell)
- Conjured Fresh Water (from level 15 spell; req level 5)
- Conjured Purified Water (from level 25 spell; req level 15)
- Conjured Spring Water (from level 35 spell; req level 25)
- Conjured Mineral Water (from level 45 spell; req level 35)
- Conjured Sparkling Water (from level 55 spell; req level 45)
- Conjured Crystal Water (from level 65 spell; req level 55)
- Conjured Glacier Water (from book, level 70 to make; req level 65)
Types of water as ingredients
Types of water as quest items
Too many to mention, but here are a few more interesting ones.
- Stratholme Holy Water (also damages undead)
Types of water as skills
Some shaman skills have water elemental magic involved.
The mage's Ice spell technically uses water, but in a solid form. In World of Warcraft, water and ice seem to be seperate elements, being just the same element in different physical form.
Water as questgivers
- Duke Hydraxis - A water elemental in Azshara.
Water as enemies
- Corrupted Water Elementals in the Eastern Plaguelands.