Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Talent tree||Affliction, Tier 9|
|Contagion, Demonic Sacrifice (Felguard and Succubus), Grim Reach, Improved Drain Soul, Master Demonologist (Felguard and Succubus), Shadow Mastery, Soul Link|
- Its direct damage can crit.
- Since a rogue's Cloak of Shadows ability, and a mage's Ice Block is a "removal" instead of a "dispel," it will not trigger the direct damage portion of Unstable Affliction when used as a counter.
- In Patch 2.3, the silence from this ability is now subject to diminishing returns.
- The Felhunter's Devour Magic is considered a Dispel effect, hence it will trigger Unstable Affliction's effects.
- Unstable Affliction and Immolate cannot be on the target at the same time, they will override each other.
Tips and tactics
- This is a great spell for warlocks in arena. With all the curses a warlock has, a priest will be forced to dispel, which results in the direct damage.
- In PvE, this spell is just another DoT. Most raid bosses do not dispel, and therefore the damage and silence of effects of dispelling this spell are wasted. However, affliction raid specs should still use this spell in raid settings, since its damage done per second casting is still higher than Shadow Bolt.
- In PvP, it can help prevent your DoTs from being dispelled safely, as its secondary effects can cause significant damage to the dispeller.
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Template:Patch 2.3.0