- Stay close, my friends, and I will heal your wounds. — Mythen of the Wild
Tranquility is a druid group healing spell learned at level 74. It continually heals all party members while the spell is being channeled. As the spell has a long cooldown and the druid cannot move or cast any other spells while channeling it, Tranquility is highly situational in its use.
- Mechanically, Tranquility is sometimes considered to be a heal over time spell and other times not. Talents that affect "healing over time spells" sometimes do and sometimes do not affect Tranquility.
- Tranquility is very mana efficient when many party members need healing, but is very ineffective when only one or two players need to be healed. Use it only when most of the group needs to be healed at the same time, such as when a boss has damaged everyone around him.
- If used during combat, it's advisable to cast beforehand, so the spell does not lose duration to damage.
- As this spell produces a large amount of healing in a short time, it can cause a lot of threat. Warning the rest of your party beforehand can save your life, as the tank can prepare to force the aggro back onto themselves with taunts after the spell has started.
- Barkskin will not protect you from or . These types of interrupts not only make you waste your Tranquility cooldown, but also disable the spell school, leaving a Restoration druid mostly helpless. Given that your druid will be waving their hands in the air, causing the air to glitter, and producing a distinct noise, it is unlikely to pass unnoticed in PvP.
- Template:Patch 3.3.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Patch 1.8.0 (patch date:2005-10-10): Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes. Mana cost reduced by 25%.