Stones are simple mineral items usually gathered from mineral veins or deposits and often usable as an ingredient for professions (usually blacksmithing, engineering, or jewelcrafting). Stones are also a drop from earth elementals, fire elementals, and infernals, corresponding in quality to the mob's level.
Five types of stone, in order of skill level required to manipulate:
- Rough Stone - Copper Veins
- Coarse Stone - Tin and Silver Veins
- Heavy Stone - Iron Deposits
- Solid stone - Mithril Deposits
- Dense stone - Thorium Veins
Uses for stone
From each stone can be made the correspondent blasting powder (with engineering); and the correspondent grinding stone, sharpening stone, and weightstone (with blacksmithing), or the corresponding Statue (with jewelcrafting)
- Blasting powder is used mostly for dynamite, bombs, ammo, and products like that.
- Grinding stones are used in recipes for crafting weapons.
- Sharpening stones are used to temporarily buff an edged weapon such as a sword or axe.
- Weightstones are used to temporarily buff a blunt weapon such as a mace.
- Statues (such as Rough Stone Statue, Heavy Stone Statue, etc.) create temporary healing golems.
Other Stone Related Items
- Smooth Stone Chip
- Shiny Polished Stone
- Jagged Piece of Stone
- Lifeless Stone
- Runic Stone
- Black Stone
- Crystalized Stone Chips
- Crystalized Stone