Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm.
|1||22||40 and lower||30|
|2||38||55 and lower||1 20|
|3||54||70 and lower||2 80|
|4||70||85 and lower||10|
- If it is resisted, you will aggro the target. Spell hit rating gear or talents may help prevent this.
- Only usable on beasts and dragonkin.
Tips and tactics
- This spell can be cast on a beast with stealth detection and will allow a rogue to Sap a nearby mob. This has been confirmed to work on the hellhounds in Hellfire Ramparts.
- You can use this ability on mobs that patrol around a resource node (herb or mineral) and it will allow you time to gather and retreat; unlike Hibernate which will make you enter combat once the sleep wears off. If possible, enter Flight Form after casting Soothe to better your escape.
- This can be used to prevent chain pulls if two beasts are close together. Cast on the undesired add before pulling. Some mobs have a combined aggro field and cannot be separated this way.
- Another use is to mark targets for Hibernate, similar to how some mages once marked targets to be polymorphed with Detect Magic, prior to its removal from the game.
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Template:Patch 4.0.1