|Holy Specialization, Divine Fury, Searing Light, Holy Reach, Surge of Light, Inner Focus, Focused Power, Enlightenment, Focused Will, Power Infusion.|
|Level||Base mana cost||Damage||Cast Time|
Holy tree talents:
- Holy Specialization, increased critical strike chance with all Holy spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Divine Fury, reduces the cast time by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 seconds.
- Searing Light, increases the damage by 5/10%.
- Holy Reach, increases the range by 10/20%.
- Surge of Light give you a chance on every spell critical to make your next Smite spell an instant cast, have no mana cost, but be incapable of a critical hit. Essential to a smiter talent build.
Discipline tree talents:
- Inner Focus, the spell costs no mana, and increases it's critical strike chance by 25%.
- Focused Power, increases damage done by 2/4%.
- Enlightenment, increases haste of all spells by 2/4/6%.
- Focused Will, increases critical strike chance of all spells by 1/2/3%.
- Power Infusion, reduces casting time and mana cost of spells by 20% for 15 seconds.
Tips and tactics
- Because Smite is a Holy spell, it is unaffected by player resistances, offering reliable damage against all players.
- With the three-piece-bonus from the Priest's Zul'Gurub set, Smite's range can be increased to 42 yds.
- Circle of Healing on a group almost guarantees a critical hit on a group member, giving a good chance for Surge of Light to proc.
- Template:Patch 0.12