Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
|3||45 sec.||40||1 4|
- It is important to note that ranks 1-3 of Sap will only affect humanoids; rank 4 offers additional types of NPC's in addition to a duration increase.
- Sap does not have a chance to break early, always lasting the full duration unless the sapped target is hit. It suffers diminishing returns & duration in PVP.
- It is no longer considered an incapacitate effect.
- Sap can last longer than 1 minute with Glyph of Sap.
- Dirty Tricks increases the Sap range and decreases energy cost.
- Sapping in a neutral town does aggro the guards.
- Sap is an effective crowd control technique, especially with the improved talent. Don't forget to tell the party which mob you are sapping, as any damage breaks the effect.
- Sap does not cause threat, meaning that if you Sap a mob and then move out of normal aggro range, the mob will not attack you after the Sap effect is broken.
- You may choose to Sap a different target. The first Sap target will wake when the second one is Sapped.
- Mobs that are Sapped won't be tagged as your kill until you deal damage to them. Be wary of other players stealing your kill.
- Sap can be useful in a PvP environment, to even out a 2-on-1, to take out a Shaman's totems before you fight him, to capture a flag quickly in battlegrounds, or even after a Vanish. Remember, like all crowd-control effects, Sap is limited to a 10-second duration in PvP.
- Sapping a player of the opposite faction will turn on your PvP Flag. Be wary.
- Template:Patch 2.4.0
- Template:Patch 2.1.0
- Patch 1.2.0 (patch date:2004-12-18): Players now have an increasing chance to break free of the effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15 seconds.