Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Focused Rage, Improved Revenge|
|Requirements||Melee weapon, Defensive Stance|
|1||14||99 to 121||15|
|2||24||145 to 177||80|
|3||34||197 to 239||1 60|
|4||44||360 to 440||3 6|
|5||54||561 to 685||5 60|
|6||60||723 to 883||6|
|7||63||786 to 960||6 50|
|8||70||963 to 1175||6 50|
|9||80||1636 to 1998||26|
Revenge damage scales with attack power, making it superior to Overpower for those not wielding a two-handed weapon, i.e., tanking Warriors.
- reduces the Rage cost by 1/2/3.
- increases damage by 30/60% and hits 2nd target for 50/100%.
- reduces cooldown by 2/4 secs and increases damage by 10/20%
- Glyph of Revenge
Tips and Tactics
- This ability is usually the best way to hold a mob's attention due to its very high Threat-to-Rage ratio. / are available on command and can be spammed (given sufficient Rage, of course), and generates more threat per application, but smart tanking warriors use Revenge at almost every opportunity.
- Revenge may seem similar to the Battle Stance ability (being a situationally-reactive skill), but there are important differences. First, Revenge is available after your Warrior blocks, dodges, or parries; Overpower only after your target dodges. Second, Revenge has a flat amount of damage modified by AP, while Overpower is straight weapon damage. Third, gives you a chance to hit another nearby target, whereas increases critical-hit chance.
- Note that you do not need to Revenge the mob that you blocked/parried/dodged: once Revenge is lit up you can use it on any target until the timer expires. This can be a very Rage-efficient way of building threat on multiple mobs over a short period of time: if multiple mobs are targeting you, Revenge should activate regularly, particularly if your defensive skills are high.
- Note that with 2/2 , Revenge will be on a one-second cooldown - while a parry, dodge, or block enables the ability for a few seconds - effectively allowing multiple Revenges to be used after a single dodge, parry, or block. It is unknown whether this is a bug or working as intended.
- Template:Patch 3.3.3
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Template:Patch 2.4.3
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): Tooltip updated to indicate the additional threat caused by this ability. There have been no changes to the amount of threat caused.