- Item Level
- Sell Price: 10
- Peacebloom can be found and harvested by herbalists in open fields in low-level zones.
- Peacebloom can also be found in limited supply at vendors.
- Peacebloom can be dropped by some mobs in low-level zones, especially plant mobs like the timberlings in Teldrassil.
- Peacebloom can be looted from chests in low-level zones.
- Peacebloom can be fished from pools in a difficult-to-reach area above and to the north of Northshire Abbey.
Peacebloom as an Ingredient
Peacebloom is used in the following recipes:
- Use: Restores 70-90 health
Alchemy Requirements: 1x Peacebloom, 1x Silverleaf, 1x Empty Vial
- Weak Troll's Blood Potion
- Minor Rejuvenation Potion
- Elixir of Minor Fortitude
- Discolored Healing Potion
Peacebloom as a Quest Objective
During the Ahn'Qiraj War Effort, Peacebloom can be turned in to the Horde.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.