|Archangel, Evangelism, Glyph of Mind Flay, Harnessed Shadows, Pain and Suffering, Sin and Punishment|
Mind Flay is a channeled spell that can be acquired from the Shadow talent tree. It is the spell with the best damage/mana ratio for the priest, and it has the additional bonus to slow runners by 50%
- Glyph of Mind Flay
- Harnessed Shadows
- Pain and Suffering
- Sin and Punishment
- Its debuff has no classification, hence it cannot be dispelled.
- When attacking a Druid with Mind Flay, shapeshifting cancels it.
- Similarly, if the target uses a PvP trinket, it removes Mind Flay, due to the snare.
- Mind Flay does additional threat. This is most likely due to its snare.
- This spell is popularly referred to as the "face melter" due to the ray that usually targets the opponent's face.
- Template:Patch 3.3.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): Will now cause damage to targets immune to movement slowing effects.
- Patch 1.4.0 (patch date:2005-05-05): Should now be affected by the Focused Casting talent.