- Mind-numbing Poison
- Classes: Rogue
- Use: Coats a weapon with poison that lasts for 1 hour.
Each strike has a 50% chance of poisoning the enemy, increasing their casting time by 30% for 10 sec.
- 3 sec cast
- What affects the body will surely affect the mind.
Mind-numbing Poison is a poison bought by rogues who then apply it to their weapons. Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 50% chance of the victim being poisoned for 10 seconds. The poison will increase the amount of time it takes for the victim to cast spells.
Mind-numbing Poison is sold by poison vendors.
Mind-numbing poison doesn't work on most bosses, but notable exceptions are as follows;
- Pathaleon the Calculator (Mechanar)
- Reliquary of Souls (Black Temple)
- Blindeye the Seer (Gruul's Lair)
- Template:Patch 3.0.9