- Patch 1.7.0 (patch date:2005-09-22):
- You will no longer be kicked from the meeting stone queue when a player declines a group invite or when inviting someone that is already in a group.
- You will now be informed that you have left the meeting stone queue when the group leader logs out.
- Tanks and Healers will now be immediately added to the group by the meeting stone when they are the 5th member of the group.
- You can now be added to a group by the meeting stone when that group contains characters that have disconnected.
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): Players now receive an error message if they try to join a meeting stone queue and are in a raid or are not the party leader.
- Patch 1.5.0 (patch date:2005-06-07):
- Innkeepers around the world now have a gossip option that lets you join a meeting stone directly from the innkeeper rather than going to the location of the meeting stone. Also these Innkeepers will now have background lore about each of the dungeons.
- Levels Required for meeting stones have been increased. The intent is that a group will not receive party members from a meeting stone that don't really have a chance of completing the dungeon.
- Meeting Stones have had their rules for what players are grouped with what other players relaxed. This means groups who use meeting stones (or innkeepers) should have their groups formed much more quickly than they were previously.
- Patch 1.3.0 (patch date:2005-03-07): Meeting Stones added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.