Mail armor (Some times called Chain Mail) is a type of armor that consists of small metal rings fashion together to form a mesh, which is then fashioned in to coverings for the various parts of the body.
A mail piece designed to cover the chest is traditionally called a hauberk, haubergeon or byrnie depending on its length. Leggings may be referred to as chausses, Hoods are coifs, and hand items mittons.
Some mail armor sets:
- Chain of the Scarlet Crusade - Ideal for Levels 30-40
- The Elements - A level 60 Shaman specific set
- Gronnstalker's Armor - The tier 6 hunter set
- Mail armor randomized set
- Category:World of Warcraft mail items
fr:Cotte de mailles