Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Improved Shields, Static Shock|
|Rank||Level||Damage per Orb||Cost|
|Level||Damage per Orb|
- Being an elemental shield, Lightning Shield cannot be used at the same time as Earth Shield or Water Shield. It is however possible to use Water Shield or Lightning Shield on yourself while Earth Shield is up on another target.
- It uses the lightning animation instead of the normal nature animation.
- Each charge receives 33% of spell damage.
- The damage caused is considered direct damage, though it cannot crit.
- Each charge will consume a charge of the Zandalarian Hero Charm's Unstable Power aura.
- increases the damage done by Lightning Shield by 15%.
- increases the number of charges by 6, and gives a chance on melee attacks to hit the target with a Lightning Shield orb.
- increases its damage by 20%.
- The Enhancement Shaman Tier 7 2-piece set bonus (provided by Heroes' Earthshatter Battlegear and Valorous Earthshatter Battlegear) increases Lightning Shield damage by 10%, including damage from Lightning Shield orbs consumed by Static Shock.
Tips and tactics
- Lightning Shield is a good alternative to Water Shield for solo play or PvP, especially if mana is not a problem (either because you have enough mana anyway or because you expect fights to be quick).
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Patch 1.8.0 (patch date:2005-10-10): Tooltip updated to reflect actual functionality.