|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Judgement of Wisdom|
|Improved Judgements, Righteous Vengeance, Fanaticism, Heart of the Crusader, Benediction|
Judgement of Wisdom is a Paladin ability that places a Judgement on the enemy target, causing attackers to restore their mana. It replaced the Judgement effect of Seal of Wisdom.
As with all Judgements, your miss chance with Judgement of Wisdom is the same as your miss chance with a melee attack.
The amount restored is 2% of the attacker's base mana.
As with Judgement of Light, the effect can be triggered by both physical attacks and offensive spells against the target.
- Seals of the Pure increases damage.
- Enlightened Judgements increases the range by 15/30 yards.
- With Judgements of the Pure, this also increases your casting and melee haste by 3/6/9/12/15% for 1 min.
- Benediction reduces the mana cost by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Improved Judgements decreases the cooldown by 1/2 sec.
- With Heart of the Crusader this will also increase the critical strike chance of all attacks made against that target by an additional 1/2/3%.
- increases the damage by 10%.
- Template:Patch 4.0.1
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Template:Patch 3.0.2