|Type||Offensive and Utility|
- Does not stack with chance to miss % of other insect swarm.
- Unlike a lot of other DoT spells which deal damage every 3 seconds, Insect Swarm deals damage every 2 seconds, meaning 6 ticks will occur in its duration of 12 seconds (7 over 14 seconds if you have Nature's Splendor).
Improved Insect Swarm: Increases your damage done by your Wrath spell to targets afflicted by your Insect Swarm by 1-3%, and increases the critical strike chance of your Starfire spell by 1-3% on targets afflicted by your Moonfire spell.
Tips and Tactics
- The talent is useful when used in conjunction with Moonfire. In addition, it's a cheap DoT that gains 120% from your +spell damage, which makes it desirable for certain balance builds and one of the most mana-efficient DoTs in the game.
- In a raiding perspective the damage mitigation with the chance to miss helps with the survival of the main tank.
- Unlike most (all?) Druid spells, Insect Swarm does not interrupt the swing timer. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.