|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
- Energy surged through her body like a raging river.
Innervate is a druid ability learned at level 54. It restores mana over ten seconds. It can be cast on the druid or other mana users. The spell has no effect when used on targets that do not use mana.
- Innervate's buff is a Magic effect, so it can be dispelled; hence, you should be careful when using it during PvP.
- While out of date, see Resto Druid Raiding Guide: Innervate and You.
Tips and Tactics
- The mana regeneration Innervate gives you is significant, especially since the spell's cooldown timer is only 3 minutes. It is beneficial to any mana user. The short cooldown means that if you do not need it, you can cast it on another mana user in your group and have it ready again in a short amount of time. Saving Innervate for more than three minutes means you wasted a very large amount of potential mana.
- When playing as Guardian (tank spec) or Feral in a group, do not forget about this ability. You can use Innervate on party members between pulls to reduce time spent drinking.
- It is a great solo tool - it lowers downtime by replacing a drink, or it can give extra mana in a tough situation. It can also help you get ready to continue adventuring again after dying.
- In five man instances, it can be a good idea to save Innervate exclusively for the healer when he or she is about to run out of mana. When playing as the healer, do not hesitate to Innervate early and often to reduce downtime between pulls. Just make sure to save it when nearing a boss fight where you think you might need it.
- On battle resurrecting a healer or other caster, Innervate enables them to rejoin the fight faster.
- Template:Patch 4.0.1
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Template:Patch 3.1.2
- Template:Patch 3.1.0
- Template:Patch 2.0.1
- Patch 1.11.0 (patch date:2006-06-20): Innervate: This spell is now a base ability for all Druids, trainable at level 40. Any Druid who formerly had the Innervate talent now has the Swiftmend talent instead.
Previously the 31 point talent in the Restoration tree.