Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The term hide can mean two things:
- A type of skin item usually gathered with the Skinning profession from a skinnable corpse resource and usable as an ingredient for mostly Leatherworking recipes.
- To try to conceal or make hidden. Also called Stealth.
Some special hides do not need to be cured before they can be used:
- - can no longer be skinned from Shadow Panthers in the Swamp of Sorrows or Shadowmaw Panthers in Stranglethorn Vale
- - can no longer be skinned from level 40+ wolves
- - Requires 310 Skinning skill (used to require , which drops off The Beast itself, or from Zul'Gurub before the Burning Crusade).