|Talent tree||Subtlety, Tier 5|
|Lethality, Remorseless Attacks|
|Requirements||Requires melee weapon|
Hemorrhage is a talent in the Subtlety tree that is an instant strike, dealing 110% weapon damage (160% if a dagger is equipped) as well as leaving a debuff that increases physical damage dealt to the target.
- Remorseless Attacks will give your next Hemorrhage a 20% or 40% increased chance to crit after killing an opponent that yields honor or experience. The improved crit chance lasts for 20 seconds.
- Lethality increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Hemorrhage by 6%, 12%, 18%, 24%, or 30%.
- Sinister Calling now increases the percentage damage bonus of Hemorrhage by 1/2/3/4/5%
- The 4 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set gives you 5 Energy for every one of your Hemorrhage critical hits.
- The 6 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set reduces the threat generated from your Hemorrhage by 8%.
- The 4 piece bonus of the Slayer's Armor Set increases the damage done by Hemorrhage by 6%.
Damage calculation formula
The basic formula for calculating hemorrhage damage is:
Lethality = (0.06 * Lethality Rank) Sinister Calling = (0.01 * Sinister Calling Rank) Damage Factor = 1.10 * (1 + Sinister Calling) Critical Factor = 2 + Lethality Normalization factor = 2.4 for swords, 1.7 for daggers Normal Hemorrhage Damage = [(Attack Power/14 * Normalization factor) + Weapon Damage]*Damage Factor Critical Hemorrhage Damage = Normal Hemorrhage Damage * Critical Factor
Note that the bonus from Sinister Calling is additive!
Thinking of speccing Hemorrhage?
- Seal Fate is wasted on a hemorrhage build, as +9% agility and a full +10% attack power is better, until a 30% or higher crit rate is achieved. If you play PvP consider that the average arena opponent will have around ~400 resilience, so ~10% critical hit chance reduction; you will need around 40% or higher crit rate to efficiently use Seal Fate with hemo. On pre-TBC this options was viable since resilience was not present in the game and was easy to reach 30% crit chance, but even then it was a poor choice in comparison to the standard hemo build as Seal Fate only performed well with daggers with Imp BS and Imp Ambush.
- If you plan to use Hemorrhage always look for the weapon that has the highest average damage that you can obtain. If you are making a choice, choose the weapon with the best average damage.
- Template:Patch 3.3.3
- Template:Patch 2.3.2
- Template:Patch 2.3.0