Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Tips and tactics
- Growl is particularly useful for saving nukers and healers from being attacked by mobs.
- Thanks to its long range, it can also be used to pull mobs if Faerie Fire (Feral) is on cooldown or otherwise unfavorable.
- Challenging Roar can function as a backup if Growl is on cooldown.
- If all else fails, immobilization of the mob - by Bash - can be a good alternative against non-boss mobs.
- Growling at a critter sometimes causes the critter to run in fear instead of coming to you, though certain ones will attack you (such as frogs).
- Has no Rage cost.
- You get this ability automatically when you get Bear Form.
- As of patch 4.0.1, Growl no longer has a miss chance (even with +0% hit). Prior to 4.0.1, Growl followed the following rules: It was treated as a spell. It couldn't be cast when silenced and it had a 17% chance to miss raid bosses (in contrast to the 8% chance to miss boss mobs for melee attacks). So even if you are melee hit capped (263 hit rating at level 80), Growl's chance to miss was still 9%. This 9% gap was mostly covered with Glyph of Growl (which was removed in 4.0.1).
- Template:Patch 4.0.1
- Template:Patch 3.0.8
- Template:Patch 3.0.3
- Template:Patch 2.3.0