|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Gift of the Wild|
|Improved Mark of the Wild|
Gift of the Wild is the group version of the druid buff spell Mark of the Wild. It affects all party or raid members of level 40 or higher. In addition to affecting the entire party or raid, it also lasts for a full hour, instead of 30 min. Aside from the mana cost, duration and number of targets affected, the spell is identical to Gift of the Wild and all talents and glyphs that improve one spell also improve the other.
Drums of the Wild, a charged consumable item crafted by leatherworkers, can be used by any class to buff all party and raid members with a version of Gift of the Wild identical to druids' untalented rank 4 Gift of the Wild.
|1||50||Wild Berries||240||10||15||2 7|
|2||60||Wild Thornroot||285||12||20||3 6|
- Aside from duration and targeting, the spell is identical to Mark of the Wild. See that spell's page for information about the effects of the buff.
- Wild Berries cost 7, Wild Thornroot costs 10, Wild Quillvine costs 15 and Wild Spineleaf costs 50 (excluding faction discounts).
- As the spell automatically buffs the druid and his group, Gift of the Wild cannot be used to buff players who you are not grouped with.
- Template:Group buff info
- Improved Mark of the Wild increases the armor, attributes and resistance bonuses by 40%.
Glyph of the Wild
Tips and Tactics
- The reagents for this spell are fairly cheap, so it is better to have this cast than Mark of the Wild if you're not playing solo.
- For raids, make sure that you bring at least one full stack of reagents, as you will likely have to recast GotW many times over the course of the raid.
and Gift of the Wild will no longer boost Spirit with Cataclysm.
- Template:Patch 4.0.1
- Template:Patch 3.1.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Template:Patch 2.1.0
- Patch 1.3.0 (patch date:2005-03-07): This spell is now cast on the target's party.
- Patch 1.2.0 (patch date:2004-12-18): Added.
es:Don de lo Salvaje