- Allows you to shift your point of view as much as 50,000 yards away - basically anywhere you can see on the screen.
- Only usable outdoors, though it can be used to look inside an indoor area.
- It has a casting time to perform the spell, so it can be interrupted or/and delayed.
- Only usable if the caster is in an outdoor area.
- It can only be casted on areas that your line of sight allows.
- This is a channeling spell; the caster is vulnerable to attack while s/he performs the spell.
- Sadly, no normal mana regeneration is done while channeling far sight.
Extending your range
Casting another far sight while channeling a far sight will let you "jump" your vision further and further ahead. With practice, you can view anywhere on your continent with this technique.
To do this, simply use Far sight. Then, while under the spell, click your Far Sight spell, and move the camera further. You can move around corners, and far ahead of your normal line of sight.
- Spying! Going to take a risky venture into the enemy city to speak to the Elder there or attack their Bonfire? Use the technique above to scout out a safe route!
- Explore! Curious about what lies beyond that impassable mountain ridge? Use Far Sight to take a look.