|Faerie Fire (Feral)|
|Improved Faerie Fire, Nature's Reach|
|Requirements||Cat Form, Bear Form, Dire Bear Form|
Faerie Fire (Feral) is a Debuff that reduces the target's armor and prevents it from stealthing and turning invisible. It previously required a talent from the Feral Combat tree, but is now available to all druids. It is the feral version of the normal Faerie Fire.
- Unlike its basic version, this spell is immune to all magic reflection abilities as well as the effects of Shaman grounding totems.
- This ability uses both spell hit + spell crit.
- The ability does good threat while in bear and should be used when tanking.
Tips and Tactics
- Cast at the beginning of the battle to decrease the opponents armor so you can kill the enemy faster in Bear form when in melee combat.
- Use against Rogues to eliminate their ability to stealth.
- As it has no rage or energy cost, it can be used every time the cooldown is up, without having any negative effect. This is an excellent tool in keeping aggro and should be used liberally.
- Feral Faerie Fire's armor debuff does not stack like Sunder Armor does, though each application continues to generate a small amount of threat even when the debuff is already applied.
- When pulling, use this on a caster before using Feral Charge - Bear to interrupt their first cast.
- Template:Patch 3.1.0
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
es:Fuego feérico (feral)