|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Concussion beats concentration. [TCG src]
Earth Shock is an instant cast spell that causes nature damage and interrupts the target's spell casting. Earth Shock (most of the time) is the second best Shock spell (in damage per mana ratio and efficiency) in the Shaman player's arsenal. It is the first Shock spell Shaman receive.
|1||4||30||17 - 19||1|
|2||8||50||32 - 34||2|
|3||14||85||60 - 64||9|
|4||24||145||119 - 127||42|
|5||36||240||232 - 246||1 30|
|6||48||345||370 - 392||2 25|
|7||60||450||517 - 545||3 90|
Talents that can improve the shock:
- Concussion increases the damage done by Earth Shock by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Convection reduces the mana cost of Earth Shock by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Reverberation reduces the cooldown of Earth Shock by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 seconds.
- Elemental Fury increases the Critical Strike damage bonus of Earth Shock by 100%.
- Thundering Strikes increases your critical strike chance of Earth Shock by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Earth Shock causes additional threat equal to twice the amount of damage inflicted.
- Earth Shock receives 40.71% of the caster's spell damage.
- Patch 1.4.0 (patch date:2005-05-05): The visual for ranks two through seven has been changed to be consistent with rank one.