Dungeon Set 1 is the first official tier of armor sets in World of Warcraft. Each class' set consists of 8 pieces of armor which match visually, and provide increased Stat bonuses to the wearer for every 2 pieces of the set a player wears. The items in these sets can be gathered from a variety of instances.
While the pieces are not bound to any specific class, they are still designed with particular classes in mind, and each set can only be upgraded by the class for which they are intended.
All set pieces are random BoE drops from various bosses within the instances mentioned above except:
- The pants of each set drop from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme.
- The chest piece of each set drops from General Drakkisath in Upper Blackrock Spire.
- The headpiece of each set drops from Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance.
All other pieces are bind on equip and can drop randomly in a number of locations including the above listed as well as Dire Maul.
- This type of item set is sometimes incorrectly referred to as "Tier 0" by players.
- Each set's Bracers, Belt and Gloves are bind on equip, thus allowing them to be traded.
- The Dungeon Set 1 can be upgraded through quests to form the Dungeon Set 2.