Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Concussion Blow is a single target debuff, which causes a Stun on the target, for 5 seconds.
Rank 1 is only available by spending 21 points in the Protection Tree. There is only one rank.
Concussion Blow is subject to Diminishing returns.
Tips and Tactics
- This ability is a great helper while tanking, especially when something goes wrong. If Taunt was resisted, you can use Concussion Blow to both let the player who had aggro get away from the mob, as well as buy time, so that after the stun effect has run out, your Taunt will be ready to use again. When there are two mobs on another player, you can Taunt one, and use Concussion Blow on the other. Of course, mobs can't deal damage while they are stunned, making Concussion Blow an important tool for damage reduction, especially while tanking multiple mobs.
- Concussion Blow also makes an effective combination with the Slam skill. While your opponent is helpless, a two-handed weapon can make effective use of the Slam ability to land several powerful hits. However, this combo requires a very large amount of Rage to successfully use.
- It can also be used to buy time to get the correct distance away for an Intercept or Charge(if they have Warbringer, further stunning the target.
- Concussion Blow, being a stunning attack, can also be used to interrupt spells.
- You can also use this skill to give you time to escape or bandage yourself.
- Template:Patch 3.3.2
- Template:Patch 3.0.2
- Patch 1.8.0 (patch date:2005-10-10): Will now initiate combat when used.
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): No longer requires purchase of the Improved Revenge talent.
- Patch 1.5.0 (patch date:2005-06-07): Changed to an instant, stunning attack and removed the damage portion.