- Foul magics, poisons, and diseases all fall before the cleansing Light.
One of the more versatile debuff removal abilities, Cleanse removes 1 poison, 1 disease, and 1 magic effect from a friendly target. If multiple debuffs of the same type are affecting the target, additional Cleanses will be necessary.
- - Reduces the mana cost of your Cleanse spell by 25.
- The Tier 3 Paladin Armor Set, Redemption Armor includes an 8-piece set bonus that will heal every target the Paladin cleanses for 200.
- Purifying Power (2 Ranks) reduces the mana cost of Cleanse and Consecration by 5% per rank. Also increases the critical strike rating of Holy Wrath and Exorcism by 10% per rank.
Glyph of Cleansing
Tips & tricks
- After training Cleanse, is no longer necessary to use. The only exception would be if you or someone else is afflicted by from a warlock, Purify can be used to safely remove any poisons or diseases without risking the dispelling of Unstable Affliction.
In Cataclysm, Cleanse will rebalanced to work with the new dispel system. It will dispel defensive magic (debuffs on friendly targets), diseases, and poisons.
- Template:Patch 2.3.0