Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Convection, Concussion, Call of Thunder, Storm Reach, Elemental Focus, Elemental Fury, Elemental Precision, Elemental Mastery, Lightning Mastery, Lightning Overload, Stormstrike, Nature's Guidance, Tidal Mastery, Nature's Swiftness, Nature's Blessing, Storm, Earth and Fire|
- Chain Lightning's initial hit deals 100% of the damage, its second hit 70% and its third hit 49%. In total, Chain Lightning can do up to 219% of its damage.
- Chain Lightning's initial hit receives 71% of your spell damage. It is not affected by any AoE reduction.
- All three hits are calculated individually. As such, it possible (and fairly common) that only one or two hits critically hit.
- Unlike Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning instantly hits all targets.
- Convection reduces the mana cost of Chain Lightning.
- Concussion and Nature's Blessing increase Chain Lightning damage.
- Stormstrike increases damage of your 2 next nature spells by 20%.
- Call of Thunder and Tidal Mastery increases the spell critical chance of Chain Lightning.
- Storm Reach increases Chain Lightning range.
- Elemental Focus grants Clearcasting after landing a critical strike with a Fire, Frost, or Nature damage spell; Clearcasting reduces the mana cost of your next 2 damage spells by 40%.
- Lightning Overload gives your Chain Lightning spell a chance to cast a second, half damage spell of the same type, at no additional mana cost.
- Elemental Fury increases your critical strike damage bonus.
- Elemental Precision increases chance to hit with spells by 3%.
- Elemental Mastery - this spell gives you 20% increased critical strike chance with Nature, Frost and Fire spells, and reduces mana cost by 20% for 30 seconds. 3 min cd.
- Lightning Mastery and Nature's Swiftness reduce Chain Lightning cast time.
- Storm, Earth and Fire reduces the cooldown of Chain Lightning.
Tips and tactics
- Chain Lightning has a fairly high chance of triggering Elemental Focus due to hitting multiple targets.
- Chain Lightning has a high mana cost considering other Elemental offensive spells, so be sure to cast it after Lava Burst when the Clearcasting buff is active.
- Be careful when using this spell if more mobs are nearby that aren't meant to be aggroed. While Chain Lightning may be more tempting to use for its lower cast time and higher damage output, it can easily cause adds.
- Template:Patch 2.3.0
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): Chain spells cast on PvP targets by an unflagged Shaman will now properly bounce to other PvP targets.