- This article has been tagged among the Pages that need revision.
|Improved Berserker Rage|
- Nothing incites the killing urge like the taste of one's own blood.
Berserker Rage is a free self-buff that renders the warrior immune to Fear and Incapacitate effects, notably Sap, and causes extra Rage to be generated when taking damage. It lasts 10 seconds, and has a 30 second cooldown timer.
|1||10 Seconds||32||1 40|
This skill not only grants immunity to fear, sap and incapacitate effects, but also breaks the caster out of it.
- Improved Berserker Rage: generates 10/20 rage when used.
- Intensify Rage: reduces cooldown by 11/22/33%. (20.1 sec cooldown at 3/3)
Tips and tactics
- Berserker Rage is usable in all stances, and should thus be used as needed: to break fear, sap or incapacitate, or to generate extra rage from damage taken when under attack (tanking, PvP, solo).
- It is worth noting that it does not actually create rage itself (unless using Improved Berserker Rage), so to get the most out of it, you will need to have aggro.
- The immunities can help immensely in PvP combat, where any class who can uses Fear often. Carefully timed Fear immunity can really ruin a Warlock's day, and the Knockout immunities help defend against several Rogue abilities as well as Repentance.