Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Banish is a Shadow-based crowd control spell which causes an elemental or demon to become invulnerable for a period of time.
|2||48||30 sec||1 26|
- Despite that Banish is considered a Magic effect; it cannot be dispelled.
- Damage over time effects applied to the target who is affected by Banish will continue to count down but will cause zero damage.
- If you are having trouble because Banish keeps breaking early then try casting Curse of the Elements first. Doing this will cause there to be a much improved chance that Banish will last its full duration.
- Note that the single difference between ranks is the duration. Using a lower rank is possible, and handy too, if you are having to wait oftentimes for a longer version of Banish to fade.
- Banished mobs are effected by a Voidwalker's Torment and Suffering abilities (and possibly the similar hunter pet ability as well?).
- Mobs can be Taunted during a Banish. Communicate to your tank when the effect is seconds away from wearing off, they will appreciate the notice as it will allow them to place a Taunt effect on the mob and keep it from running out of melee range.
- As with other Crowd Control abilities, it can be useful to employ the "Focus" system, especially with a macro such as this one.
- If you cast Banish two times on the same target then the effect will end.
- May be used against on another warlock's minion.
- May be used on elementals such as a Mage's Water Elemental, a Shaman's Fire and Earth Elementals, and a Druid in Tree of Life form.
- May be used against warlocks under the transformative effects of Metamorphosis.
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Template:Patch 2.3.0