- Bandaging has a cooldown timer of 60 seconds after you use it before you can use it again.
- Bandaging is a channeling effect. Taking damage while bandaging, be it from a direct attack or a DoT, will severely reduce the amount healed by interrupting the application of a bandage.
|Bandage||Training Level||Skill req||Heals||Learned from|
||66 over 6 sec||Trainer|
|Heavy Linen Bandage||40||
||114 over 6 sec||Trainer|
||161 over 7 sec||Trainer|
|Heavy Wool Bandage||115||
||301 over 7 sec||Trainer|
||400 over 8 sec||Trainer|
|Heavy Silk Bandage||180||
||640 over 8 sec||Vendor - Book|
|Warsong Gulch Silk Bandage
Highlander's Silk Bandage
Arathi Basin Silk Bandage
Defiler's Silk Bandage
||640 over 8 sec||Vendor|
||800 over 8 sec||Vendor - Book|
|Warsong Gulch Mageweave Bandage
Highlander's Mageweave Bandage
Arathi Basin Mageweave Bandage
Defiler's Mageweave Bandage
||800 over 8 sec||Vendor|
|Heavy Mageweave Bandage||240||
||1104 over 8 sec||Quest|
||1306 over 8 sec||Quest|
|Heavy Runecloth Bandage||290||
||2000 over 8 sec||Quest|
|Defiler's Runecloth Bandage
Warsong Gulch Runecloth Bandage
Alterac Heavy Runecloth Bandage
Arathi Basin Runecloth Bandage
Highlander's Runecloth Bandage
||2000 over 8 sec||Vendor|
||2800 over 8 sec||Vendor - Book|
|Heavy Netherweave Bandage||360||
||3400 over 8 sec||Vendor - Book|
||4800 over 8 sec||Trainer|
|Heavy Frostweave Bandage||400||
||5800 over 8 sec||Drop - Book|
These tips are mostly for classes without any other healing ability.
- Its a close fight. Health is low and healing potions are not an option. You need healing or you're going to die. Your escape path is blocked. What do you do? stun/root/sheep or otherwise render your enemy unable to attack you and then bandage.
- Beware, DoTs will interrupt a bandaging attempt, so don't use while under a DoT because it will still start the cooldown timer for bandaging and prevent you from using it if you need it soon after.
- Although wasteful, with good timing (and practice) you can bandage even while being attacked. The few hundred precious hps from a tick or two can turn the tide of a very close battle.
- Several bandages vendor for more than the cloth used to make them, so rather than vendor the cloth, make bandages and sell them instead.
- Patch 1.7.0 (patch date:2005-09-22): Effects that make players immune to physical will no longer be immune to the "Recently Bandaged" effect from First Aid.