|Aspect of the Cheetah|
Aspect of the Cheetah increases the hunter's own movement speed at the risk of being dazed.
- A hunter can activate only one Aspect at a time.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- The daze downside is very annoying and potentially lethal if used in combat. There are addons that can automatically remove the aspect when you are dazed.
- Slower than mounts, the shaman's , the druid's , and a rogue's .
- Aspect of the Cheetah does not increase speed if swimming.
- The movement speed bonus is increased by the Drums of Speed item
- (Beast Mastery Talent) - Increases the speed bonus of your Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack by 4%/8% (2 ranks in total).
- Template:Patch 3.2.0
- Patch 1.6.0 (patch date:2005-07-12): Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Patch 1.4.0 (patch date:2005-05-05): Will now be canceled when mounted.